Saturday, July 30, 2016

let's reminisce

Hi dear loves!! :'* as I mention on my previous blog as a celebration of my 1st yr anniversary of being a makeup junkies. I will be sharing you my story on how I discovered the of world makeup.

so let's start to reminisce....


Back when I was in 3rd yr college (last yr) I remember I ordered red lipstick online that I keep until now, honestly I don't know what comes into my mind why all of a sudden I want to have a red lipstick. I don't even know what was the difference between matte, shimmer and satin finished like I know nothing. That time for me lipstick should be red so I got mine in super satin finished red lipstick. At first I was hesitate to use it at school coz' I am not really into lipstick person simply because I don't know how to use it hehehe :D yes! you read it right :) my nerdness had last 18 yrs. of my life. Until I got blush on, eyeliner, brushes and more lippies. :) I become more addicted to lippies since then, I got different lipcreams, and of course my favorite matte lipsticks :) I started to buy makeups 3 months after I got my 1st lipstick because I can't get enough of them. I bought more eyeliner, blushers brushes, concealer, contour, highlighter, eyeshadow palettes, falsies, powders and many more :) I started to watch different tutorial in youtube specifically nikkietutorials, sephora do's and dont's and many more. Those tutorials influenced me to try out and mimic what they are doing (so you can say social media is the pushing force) later on, I discovered different skin care routine too :) though I have my own skin care routine but not that big deal (if you get my point) :'p I didn't change my cleansing foam which is the anew 360° illuminating cleanser since I have used it for almost 4 yrs now :D (I will do a separate blog on how I do my skin care routine). 




MY FIRST EVER LIPSTICK

I have learned to put makeup one by one. On simple eyeliner to winged eyeliner, simple eyeshadow into blended eyeshadow, contouring, highlighting, baking, eyebrows on fleek and so on.. but I'm not saying that I am already a professional makeup artist or guru. I am just a simple makeup enthusiast/junkies who dreamed that someday I will become a makeup artist. I started playing on my SG makeups or may some people called it "fake makeups" before I don't have any issue or it's not a big deal for me to use "fake cosmetics" since I have a small allowance, I am not capable of purchasing branded or high-end makeups. But!! honestly I'm happy and I am a proud user of SG makeups :)) 

Now I'm starting to hoard local and branded makeups and I don't see any problem with that coz' in the first place it is a good investment for a makeup junkies like me. I have learned so many things because of makeups and blogging "I am more capable in socializing" I guess?? hahaha lol :'p :'p I met different people, sellers, online shops and even youtubers/vloggers, I found a new friends/family who loves makeup too :) and that's because of being a makeup lover "I have a busy life now outside the school" 

For the other people they saw makeups as a concealer, they saw it in a different way like it is a tool to deceived your beauty, to hide your imperfections. But for me its not, this is something would lift up your beauty, and not hiding them at all. Know matter what for me
blending is my cardio, makeup is my stress reliever, and my own kind of drug. 

just a little bit tips and word of wisdom for the people out there who wants to be a blogger and to try out  makeups. "Start now! be confident, in-vibe the positive aura, don't mind crab people around you, and keep practicing :) 

 START NOW! 

 BE CONFIDENT!

AND KEEP PRACTICING <3

and that's for today's blog, Hope you enjoy my story :'** byeee..  




For my personal  account you can follow me on my Instagram

or 

You can send me a message through
lasquitealyssa@gmail.com




----

No comments:

Post a Comment