Sunday, July 31, 2016

Detail Contour & Blush Palette Swatch


Hello I'm back :)) how was your day?? me?? I'm fine and doing great because I'm on my 2nd blog now out of 3 that I promised to you guys just 1 more to go :) So for today's blog I will be showing to you the swatches of my newly contour and blush palette from detail :) If you want to know more just keep on reading :)


I bought this palette online @cosmetix unlimited for 250.00 only I know some of you guys are confused, since this is originally 499.00. But because of a big sale and a buy1take1 both online store and some of their physical store last july 23 (saturday) I got this for only 250.00 Since it is a buy1take1, what would I do with the other one?? so I decided to find a partner or "kahati" who is willing to buy the other palette.


this is the back of the box looks like

When buying cosmetics always look for the Ingredients

Front design of the palette without the cover box

Back design of the palette without the cover box

It has 2 contour both dark and medium brown, 1 bronzer, 1 for highlighting, and 2 blushers.




I haven't tried it yet, so I'll give you the swatches instead :)


 from left to right the dark brown,medium brown (contour) the bronzer, highlighter, and the 2 blushers. (Without flash) 

With flash (1 coat only) 

this is very pigmented and buttery so be careful when applying this on your face.

if you want to have this palette too, you can reach them at https://www.facebook.com/www.cosmetix.unlimited.com.ph/?fref=ts
(just simply click this link to go directly on their fb page)

I can't give you my final verdict for now since I haven't tried it yet. But as soon as I try it I will make a review blog right away.

and that's my blog all about, hoping that it is worth reading byeeeee :"* 



For my personal  account you can follow me on my Instagram

or 

You can send me a message through
lasquitealyssa@gmail.com




----

No comments:

Post a Comment