Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Japan Home Container Organizers





Lately, my drawer was a big mess(literally!) makeups, ballpens are all lying everywhere on my drawer that sometimes I couldn't find my earphones, pens, lipsticks, and even my cellphone. So, I've been crazy and desperate to buy an organizer that will fit all my makeups, pens and some other stuffs. Luckily the building beside the dental clinic where I got my braces done, happened to be the warehouse/showroom of JAPAN HOME.


it is a 2 storey building, the 1st floor is full of plastic containers, organizers, kitchenware, mats, collapsible box storage, accessories, clear and colored jars, shoe rack, trays, socks, Japanese snacks, etc. while the 2nd floor is more on perfumes, lotions, powder, party needs, toiletries, baking needs, laundry items, pet accessories (feeding bowl, leash, toys, treats, etc) their items will start at P 66.00






I bought 2 different style of organizers, each organizers cost only P 88.00 (not bad at all right?) the 3 layer mini drawer organizer can fit my 28 items consist of (2 eyeshadow, brush egg cleaner, 7 lipsticks, concealer, lash curler, contour stick, primer, duo blusher, 2 false lashes, 2 sponges, my w/masum brushes, blending brush, and mascara) and there's a little space left. while the other style fit my 15 items consist of (scissors, set brushes, 2 foam sponges, foundation, eye glasses, hair brush, 2 mini mirror, setting powder, 4 ballpens, 1 pencil, and my old phone) and it is still spacious. 

as you can see on the first photo (above) it is a Japan Home Wholesale Centre. if I'm not mistaken you will get a 5% discount if you will purchase 6-11 same items, 8% discount for 12-23 items, 12% for 24-47 items and 15% discount for 48 and up items.


it is a great deal for an economically thrifty person like me to go in this store where you can find cute stuffs in a very low price. 



Address: Panay Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila

Hours: 
Open today · 10AM–9PM



for my personal account you can follow me on my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lalelyssa/

or

you can send me a private message through
lasquitealyssa@gmail.com

----

No comments:

Post a Comment